Saturday, March 8, 2008

10,000 BC

I went and saw 10,000 BC last night and I have to say that, for being so behind in the times, the dentistry of these people was absolutely phenomenal. They must have had one hell of a dental plan! I mean, I know people that go the dentist faithfully twice a year and their smiles don't look half as good as those of these people.

It amazes me that these people who lived in tents, carved necklaces for extracurricular activities, killed mammoths for food, fought off gigantic turkeys so as to not become their next meal, and did basically everything it took to save their tribe right along with the rest of the world, still found time to brush their teeth and visit their dentist regularly.

My theory is that instead of "Before Christ", BC actually means "Before Cavities".

No comments: